|Tag:||ethanol molecular sieve zeolite|
New Zeolite for Ethanol industry!
Showa Denko group has developed new Zeolite named ETHOS™ for dehydration process in ethanol industry,
which is more specialized and perfect for Ethanol production process.
ETHOS™ gives superior heat resistance and crush strength, still high performs on moisture absorption.
The New C18U
· UHPLC column (Maximum pressure: 100 MPa)
· Achieves high performance analysis with sub-2 μm particles
· Organic/inorganic silica hybrid particles provide excellent resolution
and mechanical stability and improved alkali durability (from pH 1 to 12)
· Usable in 100 % water and buffer solution
· Fulfills USP L1 requirements
F6654011 C18U 2B (I.D. 2.0 x 50)
F6654012 C18U 2D (I.D. 2.0 x 150)
Functional group: Octadecyl
Particle size (μm): 1.9
Carbon load (%) : 20 *Containing 8 % for hybrid silica base material.
Pore size (Å) : 120
Shipping solvent : CH3CN
Guard column for C18 series
F6709801 EXP® cartridges: 3 Cartridge columns
F6709802 EXP® direct connect holder: One holder (2 titanium hybrid ferrules and 1 nut included)
EXP is registered trademark of Optimize Technologies, Inc.
This news originally published on shodex.com